Kids, pets, houseguests, that clumsy relative… never fear again.
That’s right, be prepared for the disasters that will happen knowing you have the solution, it’s ready to whip out at a moment’s notice, and you don’t even have to worry about the toxic chemicals of standard cleaners.
You are golden.
Your home is healthy.
And you don’t have those spill spots constantly reminding you of that frustrating accident that happened two and a half years ago.
Natural carpet cleaning can be very effective when done right. This guide will orient you to:
- All of the key ingredients and their unique powers
- When to use what… and step-by-step instructions how to use them
- The natural cleaner recipes to attack spills and stains from blobs of greasy food to that splashed wine
- Tools for storing and applying these natural cleaning solutions
- And a special recipe and essential oil guide for keeping your carpets smelling fresh
“How often do you clean your carpets?”
It is one of the most common questions I get.
“How can I freshen up my old carpets?”
“How do I protect my carpet from spills and stains?”
“How do I remove carpet indents?”
“What do I do about moldy odors?”
Of course, the answer depends. So I’ve put together this handy guide to keeping your carpets clean, fresh, and… most importantly… lasting for years and still looking great.
If you want a simple and easy way to keep your carpets fresh and smelling wonderful, this the cheatsheet, including:
- How often to vacuum and clean your carpets
- Natural DIY carpet deodorizer recipe to keep your carpets fresh
- Reversing indentations
- What to do about those musty smells
You can’t stop looking at it…
That blaring indentation in your carpet or rug, just staring at you, taunting you.
You moved the furniture, and now there are seemingly permanent valleys and sinkholes in the carpet where they once stood… a blemish on your otherwise clean, healthy carpets.Read on!